A fresh approach to strings
The finest quality Arcofacile strings featuring familiar and less familiar brands available with a choice of cores and windings – all manufactured with the finest available high end materials developed in the sound laboratory.
Standard ‘factory fitted’ strings to replace like-for-like the strings that were originally supplied with the instrument. They are available at competitive prices, making them ideal for music hubs re-stringing on very tight budgets.
Brands include: –
- Alice GRMI
- APGW (DomEq)
- Fisoma by Lenzner – Goldtwistle* & Quinton*
- ‘Supersolo’ gut strings
- Charm*, Opal* & Titan by For-Tune Strings.
*Denotes that all these strings are available as sets or individual strings as relacements.
The Glv, Glva, Glc & Gldb factory fitted strings are also available in sets or individual strings.
See also the children’s accessories section.
Further information downloads
All documents are supplied in the PDF format.
- Complete Arcofacile range price list »
- Arcofacile factory fitted strings and accessories »
- Guide to string upgrades for entry level violins »
- Guide to string upgrades for intermediate level violins »
- Guide to string upgrades for avance level violins »
- Guide to string upgrades for entry to avance level violas »
- Guide to string upgrades for entry to avance level cellos »
- APGW nylon wound violin, viola and bass strings »
- Charm Opal Titan For-tune nylon wound strings for violin, viola, cello and bass »
- Lenzner Fisoma Goldwistle strings for violin, viola, cello and bass »
- Lenzner Fisoma Quinton strings for violin, viola, cello and bass »
- Lenzner Musikaiten SuperSolo strings for violin, viola, cello and bass »
GDF can advise you on both the appropriate set of strings for an instrument – and give you help with purchasing the most cost-effective options.
They can also advise when replacement strings are sought that match the manufacturer’s original offering.
Call: (01452) 720947
Mobile: 07932 120169